Great opportunity for businesses to work together on a Christmas promotional campaign
There are many organisations in Faversham that offer people experiences, events and entertainment. These can vary from eating out to visits to attractions; well-being treatments to live performances; creative workshops to learning new skills. In and around Faversham, there is a fabulous selection of experiences for people to enjoy.
The team at Red Dog PR is organising a Christmas promotion which encourages people to buy these experiences for their friends and family this Christmas.
Give the Gift of a Faversham Experience
This initiative is perfect for organisations which hold courses, workshops and events such as attractions, creatives, producers, beauticians, health practitioners, venues, places to eat and more.
The campaign will include an on-line directory featuring participating businesses; an eight page quality booklet listing businesses distributed to 4,000 addresses around Faversham; launch event; press editorial and advertising; videos; social media, banners and posters.
This Christmas promotion would encourage people to buy these experiences for their friends and family this Christmas.
- Annual ticket entry to local attractions
- Places on workshops, classes and courses
- Things to do in Faversham, such as the cinema, swimming pool etc
- Treatments and therapies, eg facials and massages
- Meals at local restaurants
- Vouchers which can be used for the above
Participating businesses could include:
- Beauticians, health and fitness practitioners
- Places to eat and hotels
- Sign up participants by the end of September (18 participants needed)
- Launch event – Friday 4th November (12 Market Place provisionally booked)
- Booklets distributed w/c 7th November
To cover the costs of advertising; leaflet design, print and distribution; social media and communications management; project management; web page; banners; launch event etc – we would need 18 businesses taking part paying £250 each.
Find out more
For more information on what’s involved, please email email@example.com